Thermaltek manufactures and supplies heating elements for a wide variety of furnace applications and provides both O.E.M.’s and end users with custom designed solutions.
Thermaltek has state of the art in-house manufacturing capabilities for all metallic element configurations up to 1400°C including coils, rod overbend, bayonet, porcupine and cast ceramic Power Panel heaters. With a large inventory of materials and sizes Thermaltek is renowned for its fast response to delivery requirements. Various grades of material are available depending on the application.
- For element temperatures up to 1400°C
- Coils, rod overbend, bayonet, porcupine
- Power Panel cast refractory and ceramic fiber modular heaters
- Ceramic plate heaters, embedded or open groove
- Custom made for your application
- For element temperatures up to 1625°C
- Solid or spiralled, single and multi leg
Molybdenum Disilicide (MoSi2)
- For element temperatures up to 1850°C
- Straight or bent elements
- U shape or multi shank
- Standard sizes: 3/6, 4/9, 6/12, 9/18 and 12/24