Thermaltek manufactures and supplies heating elements for a wide variety of furnace applications and provides both O.E.M.’s and end users with custom designed solutions.
Thermaltek has state of the art in-house manufacturing capabilities for all metallic element configurations up to 1400°C including coils, rod overbend, bayonet, porcupine and cast ceramic Power Panel heaters. With a large inventory of materials and sizes Thermaltek is renowned for its fast response to delivery requirements. Various grades of material are available depending on the application.
Additional resources can also be found linked below to our parent company’s corporate website Kanthal®:
- For element temperatures up to 1400°C
- Coils, rod overbend, bayonet, porcupine
- Power Panel cast refractory and ceramic fiber modular heaters
- Ceramic plate heaters, embedded or open groove
- Custom made for your application
- For element temperatures up to 1625°C
- Solid or spiralled, single and multi leg
Molybdenum Disilicide (MoSi2)
- For element temperatures up to 1850°C
- Straight or bent elements
- U shape or multi shank
- Standard sizes: 3/6, 4/9, 6/12, 9/18 and 12/24